FEATURED SPEAKER: Stephan Piscano
Stephan Piscano, CEO of ListedBy, initially built his real estate investment portfolio through buying and selling nearly 350 properties online using eBay. Based on his early experience using eBay to buy and sell property, he recognized a need in the market place and thus developed ListedBy. Roger Noujeim, VP of marketing for ListedBy, will be speaking in depth about ListedBy following an introduction by Stephan Piscano.
ListedBy.com is a new real estate auction website and social network for all individuals interested in any aspect of the real estate industry. ListedBy.com provides the unique opportunity not only to market real estate assets such as REO’s, Notes and NPN’s (non-performing notes), but provides the opportunity to market yourself as an individual to potential clients and business partners on a global level.
- Why should investors consider buying or selling by auction?
- How does it work? Who is your target market?
- How do you differ from eBay?
- What are the little known secrets of this method of selling?
- What kind of properties are suited for the auction method?
- What are you seeing in terms of the national market?
- What are investors doing to make money in your space?
MEMBER PROFILE: Bill Toomey
Bill Toomey is an avid investor in rehab housing projects, and currently owns and operates Full Count Services, a real estate investor service company that specializes in land trust formation, LLC formation and evictions for property owners. While his company serves clients nationwide, Full Count Services is one of the very few experts in land trust setups in the United States, and one of the largest eviction services in California. Bill has been a resident of the East Bay Area for 40 years and is married with two adult children.
The state of California has specific laws in place which detail the eviction process. To ensure that an eviction goes smoothly, it is imperative that these laws be followed closely. Ignoring the unlawful detainer California process for eviction could cost a landlord dearly. Bill has experience handling all types of California eviction cases, and while each case is unique, at this meeting he will discuss the ways a small landlord should handle an eviction and help clarify the steps of the process. Some of the issues Bill will cover are:
1) How to serve an initial notice and what to include.
2) How to file a summons complain in court and serving copies of that summons and complaint to the tenant.
3) The implications of how a tenant responds to a complaint and what that means for you as a landlord.
Remember: ALL Mid-Peninsula, SJREI Annual Members and Business Affiliates Attend FREE!
- 7:00 – Intro with Geraldine, Market Update, & Member Profile
- 7:30 – Featured Speaker: Stephen Piscano & Roger Noujeim
- 9:00 – Networking
**ALL MEETINGS ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC - REGISTRATION IS NOT REQUIRED**
Meeting Location Address: Crowne Plaza 1221 Chess Drive Foster City, CA 94404
Event Organizer: Geraldine Barry, President SJREI Association
SJREI Association Website: www.sjrei.org
Contact: Ashley - email@example.com or 408-264-3198
If you are not an Active Mid-Peninsula Chapter Member, an Active SJREI Member, or a SJREI Business Affiliate, please register here.